- I am a qualified, registered and a BACP accreditation Psychological Therapist:
- Diploma in Counselling Skill & Perspectives (2000)
- Integrative Counselling (2003)
- Adoption Counselling Expertise – postgraduate certificate (2006)
- BACP Accrediation 2009, Registered Counsellor 2013
- Certificate in CBT 2014
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision – 2014.
I currently manage a counselling service; I clinically supervise the work of both trainee and qualified counsellors and psychotherapist.
Furthermore, I am a University Lecturer of Psychology and Psychosocial studies.
I attend secondary schools inset days and provide communication workshops for the teachers and senior members of staff.
Accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and psychotherapy (BACP)
I am trained in the Integrative approach to counselling, which means I am able to use a number of approaches which include Psychodynamic, Person Centred and Humanistic to meet the individual needs of the client.
I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and psychotherapy (BACP) and I strictly adhere to BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling:
Always to promote the betterment and interests of counselling clients, participants of student development groups, course delegates, and clinical supervisors.
Please refer to this link for a full explanation: http://www.bacp.couk/ethical_framework/